Our little angel turned 2 months old today! Ahhhh how time is flying! She is so much more playful and alert than just one month ago. She is smiling, cooing and kicking her little legs non-stop. She seems to be a morning person, being the happiest when she first wakes. When she opens her eyes and sees me in the morning, a big smile comes across her face. I just love it!!! We are getting on average about 7 hours of sleep every night from her too! Usually after her last bottle in the evening, she is pretty tired and goes to bed with minimal fussing. Daytime is a different story though. :) She rarely takes a nap and if she does, it only lasts about 1/2 hour a couple times throughout the day. So I try to fill the day with lots of activities...reading to her, tummy time, play mat, etc, etc, etc. Honestly, it can be pretty exhausting! :) I just started her in the Bumbo chair since she is doing pretty good at holding her head up. She really likes it and i find that she wants to be sitting up looking around, whether it be in the arms or in her chair. A friend gave us a feeding chair for her that I strapped to a kitchen chair. She loves to sit in it while I'm cooking in the kitchen. She seems to be taking in everything around her! And those legs...she loves to kick them. My husband says she is going to be a soccer player with those little legs kickin like crazy. :) I'm thinking about getting her The First Years Kickin' Coaster. It moves as baby kicks with lights and sounds. I think it would be perfect right now. If anyone has any experience with this, let me know. Here are a few pics of my precious...
BTW, the finalization hearing went very smoothly. I swear it only lasted about 5 minutes! It was over before I could blink. It's a relief that everything is "official". Many of our family members shared in the celebration with us. (Thank you everyone for your support.) Unfortunately, the BP's didn't attend, but I know we will see them soon. :) Here are some pics from the event...

Oh my, that smile is just precious! I know what you mean about exhausting! I can tell you that jackson started entertaining himself a little better around 3 months old on his playmat. Sometimes we can get a full hour of freedom to get other things done:). He loves to be on his back and he just kicks his feet like crazy, too! Maybe they'll play soccer together one day! I am SO happy for you and Danny and little E. I do hope we can all get together soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweetness! Love your pictures! Glad all is going so wonderfully with little E. Congrats on being "official"!!
ReplyDelete