So I'm a few days late, but here it goes. I can't believe our little Eden is already 1 month old! I want time to stop because she is growing and changing so fast that before I know it, she will be married with her own baby! :) Ok, so maybe that's a little bit exaggerated, but it sure seems like someone has hit the fast forward button. Luckily, I'm still home with her and will be for a couple more months until I have to return to work. That's going to be an experience I'm not looking forward to! But, fortunate for us we have great family and she will be with her grandmother and/or aunt while I work.
Like I said she is growing so fast. She has a checkup next week, but I'm sure she has gained at least a couple pounds. She loves to eat and has been such a good little eater since we brought her home. She has been and still is such a great baby. She smiles tons, but never when we try and get her to do it for us. :) She loves to be read to and can carry eye contact forever. I look forward to each day because I know it will bring new and exciting experiences. I feel so blessed each and every day that she came into our lives. Happy 1 month birthday Eden!

No comments:
Post a Comment