Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eden is 5 months old!

I don't know how we got here sooo fast!  Where did month 4 go?!  Before I know it, I'll be planning her 1st birthday party, yikes! 

This past month was a good one as far as milestones go.  Eden is now rolling over at will and rarely wants to lie on her back anymore.  Almost the moment I lay her down, she flips right over!  She has rolled back onto her back a few times, but we still need to work on that a little more until she is comfortable with it. 

She also finally graduated from her pack-n-play and has slept in her crib in her own room a few nights.  Only a few nights, because mom and dad were getting up and checking on her constantly throughout the night.  :)  And when you get up at 5am to go to work, that doesn't work so well!  So we decided that once she gets better at rolling off her tummy then we will transition her in there full time.  Truthfully, I would've used ANY excuse to keep her in the room with us a little longer.  It's so comforting knowing she is right in there with us and I can hear her breath at night. 

Mealtime is going well.  Some of her favorites are sweet potatoes and peas.  She's definitely not a fan of the tart flavors right now like the apples and peaches, but we will keep at it.

Here are a few pics of our little love bug...



2 comments:

  1. I swear she just gets cuter! Look at all that hair:)! You are coming into such a fun age... I really began enjoying Jax so much more around 4-5 months! I really hope we can get our babies together real soon:).

    ReplyDelete