Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6 months old!

Yup, 6 months!  I know I say it each and every month, but I still can't believe how fast she is growing up.  We have enjoyed each and every day of these past 6 months with our precious daughter.  Eden is such a happy happy baby.  A friend of ours asked "Does she EVER cry?!"  Yea, she does...when she is hungry or tired.  But other than that, she just has the sweetest and happiest personality.  At her 6 month check up, our pediatrician was like "Wow, you guys have had it EASY!"  So true!  We have been very blessed.

It has been so much fun this past month watching her as she learns new things.  She is now rolling front, back, and everywhere in between!  We kept true to the idea of moving her into her crib permanently once she was able to roll freely.  So I'm proud to share that she is on night 4 in her own room.  The first couple nights were a struggle for both her and us.  She woke quite frequently and when she didn't wake, we were up checking on her.  It only took her a couple nights to get used to the new surroundings and she is sleeping through the night again.  Whoohoo!  She is also doing really well at sitting up on her own and playing.  She is still a little wobbly and tips over at times, but is doing great for the most part.  Lately, she has been fascinated with our dog, Uma.  Whenever Uma comes into her sights, Eden will smile, giggle, and reach out to touch her.  We learned that she is ticklish on her feet when she cracked up as Uma licked her toes and feet.  LOL  I'm sure they will be BFF's once Eden can crawl around after her. :)

Here's a few pics of our love bug...





 Tearing into her Easter basket...




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is SO big! I am so sad I haven't been able to see her as she grew! You have NO idea how lucky you are with such an easy baby! I am definitely in it deep with 2 not-so-easy babies. They both have their easy parts, and they are certainly not awful either...just not easy, lol! Congrats on getting her in her crib! What a big step! I can't wait to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete