I know I've said it before, but I still can't believe how FAST time is flying by! Our baby is 4 months old already. If only I could stop the clock for a little while or at least slow it down a bit, that would be great. :) I still have nothing but good updates on Eden. I swear we have been blessed with the best baby ever! LOL She continues to sleep through the night and I mean ALL the way through. I usually put her to bed around 8:30 or 9p and she sleeps peacefully until around 7 to 7:30am, at which time she wakes us by "talking". She has definitely discovered her voice and is not afraid to use it. She babbles on all day. It's the cutest thing ever. We can get her to giggle on command now by acting as silly as possible and tickling her. There is nothing more sweet to hear than a baby's giggle!
She did great at her 4 month check up and is now about 13 1/2 lbs and just over 24 inches! She is doing great propping herself up on her arms and has even rolled over a few times on her own. We started introducing her to solids this month and she loves them. She will finish a good serving of rice cereal and a fruit or vege in one sitting. I told my husband that she reminds me of a little baby bird. If we don't get the food into her mouth fast enough, she flaps her arms and opens her mouth until she gets a bite. It's so cute!!!
I've been back at work a little over a month now. It has gotten easier but I would still much rather spend my days with Eden. We have all settled into a pretty good routine for now. I know we have some tough hurdles coming up (teething and such) but I know our girl will get through it just fine. :)
Here are some of my favorite pics of her 4 months photos. BTW, you can totally tell she is used to the camera (I swear she is posing in this first one perfectly) hahahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment