Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 7-month Birthday Eden!

Our little Eden has become VERY active this past month!  She wants to go go go from sunrise til sunset and is wearing her old mom n dad down.  :)  Including rolling all over the place, which she has mastered, she can now pull herself up to a sitting position all by herself.  She can even pull to a standing position if she has something to hold onto, which is so crazy to me because she hasn't even crawled yet (even though it looks like she is trying to).  But, knowing her determined personality, our little girl will probably skip crawling and go straight to walking! 

She also has the beginnings of her VERY FIRST TOOTH!  I can't really see it yet, but can feel the ridges of it popping out of her poor little gums.  Sadly, I think this has been causing her a little discomfort because she has had some really fussy moments throughout the day.  It breaks my heart to think that she is in pain and I just want to make it go away.  And to think, we have a whole mouthful of teeth to go still!  :(

I'm hoping to be able to spend a lot more time at home with her very soon, but that is still in the works.  I don't want to say too much about it and possibly jinx it, but I promise to update as soon as I know more.  :)

In the meantime, enjoy these pics of happier (non-teething) moments.  :)




1 comment:

  1. She is just gorgeous! Teething is tough - when Jackson has particularly bad days, we alternate baby tylenol and baby advil. It seems to help. And I'll say it again - I love those month marker stickers you have. I really don't like mine:(. Where did you get them? Take care!

    ReplyDelete