Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your kinds words, thoughts and prayers after last weeks crushing news.  I was in a bad place emotionally about this whole process and was ready to throw in the towel.  I just didn't know how much more heartbreak I could take and it absolutely killed me to see the sadness in my husband's eyes.  But all of your words of encouragement and hugs picked me up off the floor.  I know our blessing will come to us soon.  Today I am amazingly at peace with the whole situation and will continue to wait patiently.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you are doing better! Hang in there my dear...some days are harder than others and everyone deserves a good cry!

    Sending lots of love...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted on everything and know we are thinking aobut you!

    ReplyDelete