Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.....still waiting

I just wanted to give you all a quick update as "d-day" is approaching VERY soon.  S's due date is the 20th and we still don't know if we will be bringing a baby home in the next few days or not.  I have run through numerous possibilities in my mind and am driving myself absolutely crazy!  I haven't heard a word from our caseworker since I last spoke with her a couple weeks ago.  I'm assuming this is because S has not been able to decide what to do yet.  I told myself I wouldn't call our caseworker for an update.  (I'm afraid of the news I may hear)  I'm sure she will call us one way or another very soon with some news.  So, in the meantime...we continue to wait.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, girl - your wait is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you, my dear. God is good and his blessings are abundant! Soon, Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete