Lilypie ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 months old!

Sorry I'm a few days late posting these pics.  As you can imagine it's been hectic since returning to work.  She's napping right now, so I thought I'd sneak to the computer and post these pics.  :)  Eden had her 3 month birthday this past Saturday!  I could just go on and on about her and how amazing she is, but a picture is worth a thousand words, right?




3 comments:

  1. She is just GORGEOUS! I can't believe she is already 3 months old! Wow! And is that just an insane amount of hair I see? We need to get our 2 cuties together - pictures of the 2 of them together would seriously win awards...lol!! And I can tell she is filling out now - love those chubby little legs:). Hope you're hanging in there with work and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eden is such a beauty! More gorgeous by the day. I know you are loving life. :) Hope the return to work hasn't been too tough!

    ReplyDelete